Welcome to our Social Media Network MyInteractive.us
We are using advanced proven technologies and services that enable people to interact and connect with each other, build responsible communities, networking, suggestions, network ideas or abilities to others.
These terms govern your use of MyInteractive.us and the other products, features, apps, platforms, services, technologies, and software we utilize.
Products and Services that are provided to you by MyInteractive.us:
MyInteractive.us Social Media Platform is FREE to use other products and services may be offered as a product or service that may have costs or fees associated with them as covered by these terms.
We may begin to show you businesses and organizations advertisements for their products and services. By using our products and services, you agree that we can display advertisements across our platform that may be relevant to you and your interests. Algorithms may be used to help determine which additional products or services may be of interest to you.
Unless you have given specific permission in writing as for the reason you would want share your personal data it will never be shared to advertisers, groups, businesses or organizations. Information that directly identifies you such as your name, email address, phone numbers or other identifiable information will not be shared with any advertisers, groups, businesses or organizations unless you specifically share that information with them in communications. Advertisers, businesses, groups or organizations will relay to us the kind of consumer that may be interested in their products and/or services. Advertisements will then be displayed in various areas to be seen by people who may have an interest. Advertisers will be provided with stats about the performance of their ads that help them understand how people are interacting with their products and/or services to help improve their product recognition.
Please go to your settings at any time to review the privacy choices you have made with regards to your data being displayed.
MyInteractive is determined to build a positive, productive community to bring the world and people closer together building successful productive interactions.
Getting Started with our MyInteractive.us Community Standards
- We want you to connect you with people, groups, businesses and organizations you have an interest in. Our efforts will help you find and connect with people, groups, businesses, organizations, and others interests.
- The data you enter will determine who you may or may not connect with. IE: groups to join, events to attend, a page, person to follow, associates, who you choose to send a message to, activity streams, the people you choose as friends, family, private messages or notifications.
- Strong communication is healthier for people of any community, and we believe MyInteractive.us is most useful when people are directly interacting with people, associates, groups, and organizations they have an interest in, a personal or develop a connection with.
- MyInteractive.us empowers you to express yourself and communicate with others. Express yourself on MyInteractive.us and communicate with friends, family, groups, organisations or build relationships you wish to develop.
- Share status updates, photos, videos, activity streams, groups, stories and experiences across the MyInteractive.us Send messages or a private message to a friend or a group of people, creating events or groups, or adding content to your account.
- No unlawful or harmful conduct whatsoever will be acceptable. Please help us to protect and support the MyInteractive.us Community. Let’s keep everyone happy, healthy and safe. If it should be brought to our attention or we learn of content or conduct in relation to this; we will take appropriate action. IE: attempt to resolve, removing content, removing or restricting access to any and/or all features, disabling an account, contacting law enforcement or all the above.
- We would ask that private groups be created by invitation to prevent any inappropriate person to be allowed access to the group. This will ensure that the people that are joining the group are a part of its dialog of discussion.
- We would ask that groups be created in the appropriate category to prevent any inappropriate person to be allowed access to the group. This will ensure that the people that are joining the group are a part of its dialog of discussion. Spamming is not permitting on any and/or all groups; if you do you will be reported to the authorities and your group will be deleted.
If you perform any of the following your group will be deleted:
Group your group to more than one category.
Language other than English. There is a translator on the site that will translate any language.
Multiple Links to multiple websites. (spam)
Groups relating to porn, gambling, prostitution, harmful promotion, gangs, casino, slots and/or nudity.
Anything that is inappropriate for children to see.
Who can use MyInteractive.us Social Media Platform? Anyone over the age of 13.
- Honest and truthful information.
- Use your full accurate name.
- Alias names are acceptable. (You can not use another persons name, business and/or personal)
- Provide truthful and accurate information about yourself.
- Create only one account.
- Provide an accurate email.
- Do not share your password.
- Do not give access to your MyInteractive.us account to others.
- Do not transfer your account to anyone.
We try to make MyInteractive.us available to everyone, but you cannot use MyInteractive.us if:
- You’re engaging in illegal activities.
- Rude, disrespectful or harmful behavior. (We support freedom of speech, but with that freedom comes responsibility)
- You are under 13 years old.
- Your account was disabled for violations of our terms or policies.
- You are prohibited from receiving our products, services, or software under applicable laws.
What can you share and exercise on MyInteractive.us?
Please use MyInteractive.us to express yourself and to share content, but not at the expense of the safety and well-being of others or the integrity of our community. You therefore agree not to engage in the conduct described below or to facilitate or support others in doing so:
- You may not use our content, property to do or share anything outside our MyInteractive.us Social Media Platform:
- Violates these terms, our community standards, and other terms and policies that apply to your use of MyInteractive.us
- Unlawful, misleading, discriminatory or fraudulent information.
- Anything that infringes or violates anyone’s rights or the rule of law.
- Anything that infringes or violates intellectual property rights.
- You may not upload viruses, malware, uploads, malicious code or do anything that could disable, overburden, impact, or impair the proper working or appearance of our platform.
- You may not access or collect data by means of automated or manual or attempt to access any data you do not have permission to access.
We can remove or restrict access to content that is in violation of these provisions.
If we remove content that you have on your account in violation of our community standards, we will contact you and explain our decision for doing so.
To help support our community, we encourage you to report any person, content or conduct that you believe violates a person’s rights or our terms and policies.
We also can remove or restrict access to your content, posts, pictures, uploads, videos, streams, services or information if we determine that doing so is reasonably necessary to avoid or mitigate adverse legal or regulatory impacts to MyInteractive.us
The permissions you give us to provide use of the MyInteractive.us Social Media Platform:
- Permission to use the content you create, post, upload and share across MyInteractive.us and the World Wide Web aka the Internet
- Some content that you create, post, upload and share across MyInteractive.us and the World Wide Web aka the Internet, may be protected by intellectual property laws.
- If you own the intellectual property rights copyright or trademarks in any such content that you create and share on MyInteractive.us and the other MyInteractive.us company products you use. Nothing in these terms takes away the rights you have to your own content. You are free to share your content with anyone else or wherever you choose to do so.
- In order to provide access to the MyInteractive.us Social Media Platform we need you to give us legal permissions and a “license” to use the information created, posted, uploaded and shared across MyInteractive.us and the World Wide Web aka the Internet that you have on your account.
- Specifically, when you create, post, upload content and share across MyInteractive.us and the World Wide Web aka the Internet that is covered by intellectual property rights on or in connection with MyInteractive.us you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, and worldwide license to host, post, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform, display, translate, share, and create derivative works of your content that is consistent with your privacy and account settings.
- If you share a photo, video or activity stream on MyInteractive.us, you give us permission to store, copy, and share it with others such as service providers that support our service or other MyInteractive.us Products you use.The “license” period will end when your content is deleted from our systems.
- You can delete content individually or all at once by deleting your account in your settings. You can download your data at any time before deleting your account.
- When you delete content, it’s no longer visible to other users, however it may continue to exist elsewhere on our systems, related posts, community posts, friends accounts, messages, family accounts, steams, where:
- Immediate deletion may not be possible due to technical limitations in which case, your content will be deleted within a maximum of 120 days from when you delete it;
- In the event your content has been used by others in accordance with this “license” and they have not deleted it in which case this “license” will continue to apply until that content is deleted; or
- where immediate deletion would restrict our ability to:
- investigate or identify illegal activity or violations of our terms and policies. IE: to identify or investigate misuse of our products or systems;
- comply with a legal obligation, such as the preservation of evidence, court orders, police orders; or
- comply with a request of a judicial or administrative authority, law enforcement or a government agency;
- in which case, the content will be retained for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it has been retained; the exact duration will vary on a case-by-case basis as determined in a court of law.
- In each of the above cases, this” license” will continue to be in full effect until the content has been fully deleted. Permission to use your name, profile picture, and information you have shared about your actions with ads and sponsored content. You give us permission to use your name and profile picture and information about actions you have taken on MyInteractive.us next to or in connection with ads, offers, and other sponsored content that we display across our products, without any compensation to you whatsoever. There is no monetary compensation and/or other compensation in conjunction or associated with the “license”.
- IE: We may show your friends, family, associates, that you are interested in an advertised event or have liked a page created by a brand, company, sponsor, cooperation, or advertiser that has paid us to display its ads on MyInteractive.us
- Permission to update software you use, download or have interaction with. If you download or use our software, or have interaction with it you give us permission to download, update, security patches, and install updates to the software where and when available.
Limits on using our or providers’ intellectual property.
If you use providers’ content covered by intellectual property rights that we have and make available in our products IE: images, designs, videos, logos, copyrights, trademarks, graphics, or sounds we provide that you add to content you create or share on MyInteractive.us, we retain all rights to that content, but not your content.
You can only use our copyrights, images, designs, videos, logos, trademarks, graphics, or sounds with our prior expressed written permission. You must obtain our expressed written permission or permission under an open source license to modify, change, alter, add code, attempt to decrypt code, create derivative works of, decompile, dismantle, rearrange, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from any programming.
Updating our Terms and Services
We strive constantly to improve our services and develop new features to provide you with the best possible experience for you and our community. We may need to update these terms accordingly to accurately reflect our new services and features.
Unless otherwise required by law, we will notify you before we make changes to these terms and give you an opportunity to review them before they go into effect. Once any updated terms are in effect, you will be bound by them if you continue to use our products and services
We hope that you will continue using our products, but if you do not agree to our updated terms and no longer want to be a part of the MyInteractive.us community, you can delete your account at any time you wish to do so.
Account suspension or termination:
We want MyInteractive.us to be a place where people feel welcome and safe to express themselves and share their thoughts along with their ideas or innovations.
We reserve the right if determined that you have clearly, seriously, purposely, recklessly, with malicious intent, harmful actions, repeatedly breached our terms or policies with disregard or respect for our community, including in particular our community standards, we may suspend or permanently disable access to your account.
We may also suspend or disable your account if you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights or where we are required to do as protected by law.
If you delete or we disable your account, these terms shall terminate as an agreement between you and MyInteractive.us, but the following provisions will remain in full effect: 1 – 18.
Limits on Liability
We work hard to provide the best products, services possible and to be specified clearly in our guidelines for everyone who makes use of them. These products, however, are provided “as is,” and we make no guarantees that they always will be safe, secure, or error-free, or that they will function without disruptions, delays, or imperfections.
To the extent permitted by law, we also disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
We do not control or can not control what people do or say to others. We are not responsible for their actions, conduct, online, offline, written, verbal, content, posts, videos or any content they share to include offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful, questionable, and other objectionable content and/or comments.
We cannot predict when issues might arise with our community or with the products and/or services provided. Accordingly, our liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and under no circumstance whatsoever will we be liable to you for any lost profits, revenues, information, data, consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive, or incidental damages arising out of or related to these terms or the MyInteractive.us products and/or services, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
We try to provide community standards, outline parameters that will define some courtesy and respect for one another so that we can limit or hopefully avoid any and/or all disputes or disagreements. If a dispute or disagreement should arise, however, it’s useful to know up front where and how it can be resolved while what laws will apply to the situation.
For any claim, cause of action, disagreement or dispute you have against MyInteractive that arises out of or relates to these terms, the MyInteractive.us products and/or services; you agree that it will be resolved exclusively in the U.S. District Court of New Jersey or a County Court located in Monmouth County, New Jersey. You also agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of either of these courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim, and that the laws of the State of New Jersey will govern these terms and any claim, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
These terms and Terms and Conditions compose the entire agreement between you and MyInteractive.us, regarding your use of our products and/or services. These supersede any prior agreements whether oral and/or in writing. There are no oral agreements.
If any portion of these terms is found to be unenforceable by a court of law, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect. If we fail to enforce any of these terms, it will not be considered a waiver and does not prevent us from enforcing any terms at a later date. Any amendment to or waiver of these terms must be made in writing, signed and acknowledged by both parties.
You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these terms to anyone else without prior written consent.
You should know that we may need to change the username for your account upon certain circumstances. IE: If an individual claims the username and it appears to be related to your name, your name itself, a business, a trademark, a copyright or a specific reference to you.
We always welcome your feedback, and appreciate any suggestions or comments pertaining to our products and services. But you should know that we may use them without any restriction or any obligation to compensate you whatsoever, and we are under no obligation to keep them confidential.
We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you stated herein.
Your Safety is Important to us
If any of the following should occur or it is brought to our attention we will notify the authorities immediately.
Violence: You may not threaten violence or any violent act(s) against an individual(s) or a group(s) of people. We prohibit the use of violence in any manner while using MyInteractive.us
Terrorism/Violent Extremism: You may not threaten or promote terrorism (foreign or domestic) or violent extremism at anytime while using MyInteractive.
Abuse/Harassment: You may not engage in the harassment of person(s), someone, or initiate other people, person(s) to perform such actions to another while using MyInteractive.us
Hateful Behavior: You may not promote violence against, threaten, unlawful act(s), or harass other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, a disease or physical differences while using MyInteractive.us
Suicide/Harming Yourself: You may not promote or encourage suicide self-harm in any way shape or form or to encourage people(s) or others to perform such actions while using MyInteractive.us
Nudity/Adult Content: You may not post media that is offensive, hurtful, share violent, nudity, sexual act(s) or adult content that shall include but not limited to; video, profile, posts, activity streams and/or pictures. Media depicting sexual violence, domestic violence or any form of assault is not permitted while using MyInteractive.us
Illegal Distribution of Goods or Services/Regulated Goods or Services: You may not use our service for any unlawful purpose or in furtherance of and/or all illegal activities. The selling, buying, or facilitating transaction(s) in illegal goods or services, as well as regulated goods or services while using MyInteractive.us
Private Information: You may not publish or post other people’s private information such as home phone number, cell phone number, home address or any private personal information without their express authorization and permission of that person while using MyInteractive.us You may not participate, engage or threaten to expose private personal information or incentives for others to do so while using MyInteractive.us
Genuineness of your actions
Please be a responsible adult and act as such. We need and ask for your cooperation to be genuine in your actions.
Malicious Code/Software Manipulation/Spam: You may not use MyInteractive.us’s services in a manner intended to artificially change, suppress information, extract information or engage in behavior that manipulates or disrupts people’s experience on MyInteractive.us to modify and/or hack software.
Civic Integrity: You may not use MyInteractive.us’s services for the purpose of manipulating or interfering in elections or other civic processes. This includes posting or sharing content that may suppress participation or mislead people about when, where, or how to participate in a civic process.
Impersonation: You may not impersonate, act as, individual(s), group(s), companies, or organization(s) in a manner that is intended to or does mislead, confuse, or deceive others.
Copyright/Trademark: You may not violate others intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark laws.
Third Party: You may not submit, post, upload or display any video content on or through our services to include third-party information. All information that you are permitted to use must be of your own original content. You may use third party content if they have given permission to do so.
Date of Last Revision: January 12, 2022